If you have an issue you would like addressed, please print and complete the Citizen Action Request Form and mail it to PO Box 489, Orting, WA or you may pick up a form at City Hall.
If you have a question, please contact Larry Isenhart, Code Compliance Officer at (360) 893-2219 ext. 126, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Typical complaints handled by Code Enforcement include:
- Nuisances affecting public health
- Unpermitted and prohibited signs
- Unlicensed businesses
- Unpermitted land uses
- Abandoned vehicles
- Abandoned refrigerators and appliances
- Accumulations of trash, junk or discarded waste materials on residential or commercial properties
- Dilapidated buildings, structures, and properties
- Uncontrolled vegetation
- Illegal businesses operating in residences
- Illegal occupancy of a recreational vehicle