City CouncilLocated at: Public Safety Building
The Orting City Council sets the budget, legislates, and determines city policy.
The Council meets on the second and last Wednesdays of each month at 7:00 pm. Meetings are held at the Public Safety Building and are open to the general public.
The first meeting of each month is taped and replayed on PCTV (Comcast channel 22) and Comcast On-Demand. The replay schedule can be viewed HERE.
Coming Events at Public Safety Building:
- Public Safety on December 10, 2013 6:30 pm
- Community Development on December 11, 2013 11:00 am
- City Council Meeting on December 11, 2013 7:00 pm
- Court on December 17, 2013 9:00 am
- Fire District 18 Commissioners on December 17, 2013 7:00 pm