City CouncilLocated at: Public Safety Building
The Orting City Council sets the budget, legislates, and determines city policy.
The Council meets on the second and last Wednesdays of each month at 7:00 pm. Meetings are held at the Public Safety Building and are open to the general public.
The first meeting of each month is taped and replayed on PCTV (Comcast channel 22) and Comcast On-Demand. The replay schedule can be viewed HERE.
Coming Events at Public Safety Building:
- Court on May 21, 2013 9:00 am
- Fire District 18 Commissioners on May 21, 2013 7:00 pm
- City Council on May 22, 2013 7:00 pm
- City Council Meeting on May 29, 2013 7:00 pm
- Planning Commission Meeting on June 3, 2013 7:00 pm