Orting – March 20th – 24th
Items Collected Date
Extra Garbage–up to 3 32-gallon cans or bags-Wednesday March 22nd on your regular collection day.
Extra Yard Waste—-up to 3 32-gallon cans or biodegradable Wednesday March 22nd on your regular collection day
1 Appliance—Range, refrigerator, freezer, furnace, dryer, washing machine, dish washer, hot water tank, trash compactor, or air conditioner Set out curbside (sorry no alley collection) Monday, March 20th by 7:00am for pick up. Appliance will be collected during clean up week.
• Please be sure all items are accessible by 7:00am to ensure pick up.
• Only the above listed appliances will be accepted for Spring Clean Up. Please place on the curb (sorry no alley pick up due to truck size).
• Please label/ID your extra yard waste so it is not confused as trash.
• Do not exceed 45lbs per bag for trash or yard waste.
• Please no tires or bulky items. All items must be contained in a can or bag.
If you have any questions, please email us at DMDisposal@wasteconnections.com or call Monday – Friday from 7:30am-5:00pm to speak with a customer service representative at 253-414-0347. Thank you for you continued business!
[if x ][/if x]